Empowering you to achieve your goals
Aspire Counselling offers private face to face and online counselling service for individuals, couples, families and children. We also offer corporate services such as mental wellness talks, crisis counselling, and employee counselling packages.
Our services cover areas including anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), depression, behaviour management/change, relationship issues, divorce, parenting issues, grief, relocation adjustment, life adjustment, stress management, couples counselling, work/life balance. Corporate services can be delivered in the form of seminars and talks, counselling packages for employees, one to one counselling, crisis counselling and redundancy counselling.
Our philosophy and approach
Aspire Counselling’s core philosophy is to empower individuals to achieve their goals and create desired change. We also give people the tools to respond, rather than to react to their life challenges. Counselling takes place in an environment of empathy and trust. This encourages growth, happiness and success in all facets of personal and professional life.
Our personal clients include both expatriates and locals; men, women, children, families, and couples. We help people overcome relationship, and life challenges. We also support the achievement of personal and professional goals.
About Maria Luedeke
Maria is a highly qualified Counsellor with educational qualifications from U.S. and Australian institutions. Maria is a Choice Theory Reality Therapy and Lead Management Certified Therapist by the William Glasser Institute and possesses a Certificate of Clearance from the Singapore Government authorising her to work with children and adolescents in all settings. Maria is a member of several professional organisations such as the American Counselling Association, the William Glasser Institute and the American Psychotherapy Association.
Latest updates from our blog
- Young people have never been so bombarded by pressure to look or live their lives a certain way. Relationships and contact with others are vital to a fulfilling life. Social media is one of many mechanisms that can help foster and maintain [...]
- Relationships are shown to be the key to a happy life Did you know, there are a number of practical strategies you can use to increase your psychological wellbeing. One such strategy is to nurture relationships. Research suggests that [...]
- Recently, my husband severely injured his right hand, requiring emergency surgery and a stay in the hospital. This was stressful on many different levels: emotionally, mentally, physically, and financially. I had to find friends to watch our [...]
- This article by Madelyn Heslet, appeared in TheMighty When I’m depressed or anxious, it can be hard for me to remember what makes me happy or what calms me down. Every coping skill I’ve learned in therapy seems to fly out of my head and [...]
- I’ve struggled with depression for more than half my life. It’s always been there, sometimes bad and sometimes not so bad, but always lingering. For most of that time, there’s been a stigma attached to it. Recently, that stigma has lessened [...]